HLTAID004 Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting
Price: $149 Only (40% Off Now! Summer Special Sale!)
If you are interested in obtaining a quote for group training, you may call CBD College phone 1300 628 299.
1-day course with 4 Units of Competency from the new HLT Health Training Package recorded on your Statement of Attainment issued the same day:
• HLTAID001 Provide CPR
• HLTAID002 Provide basic emergency life support
• HLTAID003 Provide first aid
• HLTAID004 Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting
HLTAID004 First Aid Course Covers :
• Asthma and Anaphylaxis Training
• CPR techniques on adults, children and infants
• compliance with first aid sections of the Education and Care
• Services National Law and the Education and Care Services National Regulations (2011).
• incident reporting in a child care setting
• child physiology
• how to properly assess an emergency situation
• using an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
• first aid procedures for bleeding, burns and fractures
• managing medical conditions such as epilepsy
• managing medical emergencies such as snake/spider bites, poisons and
• infection control procedures
• managing exposure to extreme temperatures
• administering first aid for eye & soft tissue injuries
• assessing and moving sick & injured
• legal responsibilities of a first aider
• basic anatomy
• managing shock
• and much, much more!
We are 100% Australian owned and operate vocational education and training classes in the CBD in Melbourne and Dandenong VIC, Brisbane and Gold Coast QLD, Parramatta, Wollongong, Sydney, Liverpool, Penrith, Newcastle, Central Coast and Hornsby NSW, Adelaide, Perth, Phillip Canberra, and Hobart Tasmania.
CBD College is an Australian RTO (91399) specialising in First Aid and CPR, Cert IV TAE, Cert IV WHS, Diploma WHS, Advanced Diploma WHS, Whitecard, RSA RCG and Barista Courses.
Perth WA Training Location:
150 Adelaide Terrace, East Perth WA 6004