All returning students requiring to renew their HLTAID003 Senior FIRST AID certification at CBD College may avail today of a discounted rate as a loyalty concession for additional $10 lesser the Summer special’s rate.
Australia Summer Specials! Save up to 40% on First Aid accreditation Nationally Recognised Courses.
HLTAID003 First Aid certificate is valid for 3 years. CPR Certification is strongly recommended to be renewed annually.
If you are interested in obtaining a quote for group training, you may call CBD College phone 1300 628 299.
1-day course with 3 Units of Competency from the new HLT Health Training Package recorded on your Statement of Attainment issued the same day:
Course Covers :
• how to properly assess an emergency situation
• CPR techniques on adults and infants
• using an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
• first aid procedures for bleeding, burns and fractures
• managing medical conditions such as anaphylaxis, asthma and seizures
• managing medical emergencies such as snake/spider bites, poisons and choking
• infection control procedures
• managing exposure to extreme temperatures
• administering first aid for eye & soft tissue injuries
• assessing and moving sick & injured
• legal responsibilities of a first aider
• basic anatomy and physiology
• managing shock
• and much, much more!
We are 100% Australian owned and operate vocational education and training classes in the CBD in Sydney, Parramatta, Wollongong, Liverpool, Penrith, Newcastle, Central Coast and Hornsby NSW, Perth WA, Gold Coast and Brisbane QLD, Melbourne and Dandenong VIC, Adelaide, Phillip Canberra, and Hobart Tasmania.
CBD College is an Australian RTO (91399) specialising in First Aid and CPR, Cert IV TAE, Cert IV WHS, Diploma WHS, Advanced Diploma WHS, Whitecard, RSA, RCG and Barista Courses.
Sydney NSW Training Location:
The Dymocks Building, 428 George Street, Sydney, NSW 2000